Fans are a necessity of modern times be it for the workplace or your home space. If you are planning your bedroom space or even redecorating it, the first and foremost thing that should be looked after is the lighting and the fans. Since the devices are for the bedroom, these fans have to provide utmost comfort, be as less noisy as they can, along with being aesthetically pleasing as well asbeing in sync with the interiors of the bedroom.
The type of fan for bedrooms depends upon the design and area of the bedroom. The fans used could range from ceiling fans to wall mounted ones. The ventilation facility of the room defines the fan power, rating and type. Therefore the fans best suited to various designs of bedrooms are:
- Most Ideal Bedroom Fans:
Atomberg Gorilla Fan 1200mm: If you’re looking for a fan for your bedroom and not sure about the ceiling height and ventilation in the room, Atomberg’s Gorilla Fan is the best fan for any type of bedroom. Its energy efficiency makes it unique by ventilating the room quickly and consumes less electricity.This fan has a wing span of 1200MM/ 48 Inches which is the standard size in 90% of Indian homes and offices, commonly used in drawing room, living room with tight spaces & Study room. It has the performance like that of a normal high-speed fan. Gorilla has an impressive air delivery of 230 CMM and RPM of 380 at the highest speed.
- Bedroom that hashigh ceiling: Such a bedroom is best suited for ceiling fans as the high ceiling allows it to be within a safe height from the resident. The fans could be three blade (these are most prevalent in India). These fans allow the proper air circulation and provide comfort by pushing the air beneath them to spread out in the room therefore providing an air flow that provides relief to the resident. The best ceiling fans available in market are:
- Orient Electric Orient Wall Fan – 44 16″: the product has a speed of 1350 rpm and has rating of 4.2 out of 5. Theblades are coated with extra protection to prevent rusting in the fan. The product comes with a warranty of 2 years
- Havells Swing Platina 400mm Wall Fan: The product has been built to last long and is strong and sturdy. The device has a maximum speed of 1360 rpm. The fan has high duty PP blades and has a rating of 4.1 out of 5.
- Bedroom with low ceiling and good ventilation (in terms of low lying windows): Such a bedroom is best suited for pedestal fans as it is mobile enough to be placed anywhere near the windows in order to allow in fresh air. The fans are light weight and even have a height adjustable stand. They are safest choice in a low ceiling room and provide an efficient cooling. The best pedestal fans available in market are:
- Crompton Greaves Hiflo 400mm Pedestal Fan: The product is light weight and has a speed of 1300 rpm. The product comes with a plastic modern body and has rating of 3.8 out of 5. The product has the price range of Rs. 2300-2400.
- Usha Maxx Air 400mm Pedestal Fan Review: the device has a maximum speed of 1280 rpm and a rating of 4.1 out of 5. The product is built to last and is strong and sturdy. The fan has high duty PP blades.
- Bedroom with low ceiling and good ventilation (in terms of windows at a height): the best bet would be the wall mounted table fans. They have powerful motors and can be bolted to a wall just in front of a window where they can suck in cool air from outside and cool the room inside. Few of the best options available are:
- Crompton HiFlo Wave 50-Watt Table Wall mount Fan: the device has a maximum speed of 1300 rpm. The device has rating of 4.0 out of 5.
- Havells Platina 400mm Remote Wall Fan: the device has been designed keeping in mind the efficiency, style and sturdiness, has max speed of 1350 rpm and a rating 3.9 out of 5. The device also has a remote control.